Sunday 25th August 2019 – SWEET SWEAT
Outdoor Fitness (with celebrities, fitness houses & clubs)
Time: 4pm | Register to attend here
Monday 26th August 2019 – WRITERS, CSRA & OPENING PARTY
- Exploring Authorship For Legacy, Influence and Profit – 2pm
speakers: Udunma Ikoro, Emeka Nobis, Paul Kay & Glory Abah
- The Corporate Social Responsibility Awards – 5pm
… celebrating Institutions, Associations & Communities helping to build the society around them.
KEYNOTE ADDRESS – Encouraging Companies to key into Local Talents while maximizing the benefits in carrying out Corporate Social Responsibility.
Hosts: KO Baba & Honey Ojukwu
- Fashion Viewing & Opening Party
hosted by Speech Horsfall & Esther Nweje
Tuesday 27th August 2019 – TECH & MEDIA FAIR
- Innovators Breakfast
|getting creatives to stand out online| – 8am
- Digital Marketing Mastery and Making Money with Mobile Apps – 9.30am
speakers: Charles Anyanwu(7figureboss), Jerry Nnah(AdforumCo)
- Graphics & Video Editing Training – 12pm
pioneered by Hub10, Itlinks, HDD Concept, Austin Okolo
- Going Viral: Content, Culture & Trends – 12.30pm
speakers: Oaklyn Charles, Ernest Gospel, Jojo Falani, Nemi Derefaka, Google Developers Group, WordPress Community, Ken Saro Wiwa Hub.
- The Business Of Story Telling – 1.30pm
workshop by Joey Akan
- Entrepreneurship And Online Business – 3.30pm
speakers: Jacobson Henshaw, Lexy Mueka, Benny Odumu, Ibigoni George.
- How They See Us! – 5pm
speakers: Goodluck Azunwena, Honey Ojukwu, Kenneth George, Ibelema Greene.
powered by #PortHarcourtToTheWorld
ENJOY FLAT RATE OFFERS AND GET YOUR BUSINESS TO STAND OUT ONLINE POWERED BY TOP INFLUENCERS, BLOGGERS AND THE TECH COMMUNITY.
Wednesday 28TH August 2019 – The Creative Economy
- Preparing For The Future Media Space – 9am
speakers: Chioma Ezenwafor, Ebenezer Wikina, Ndume Green, Jennifer Nkem-Eneanya.
- Social Media & Politics – 12pm
speakers: Wisdom Chapp-Jumbo, Hon. Enemi Alabo, Ndume Green, Blessing Ezekiel-Hart, Lolo Hailsham, Sophia Daniels.
KEYNOTE ADDRESS – Hon Tonye Emmanuel Isenah(speaker, BSHA)
“The Creative Economy – Legislation”
- Port Harcourt Stories – 3pm
speakers: Tonye Briggs, Bitebo Gogo, Eugene Abels, Ibinabo Amakiri.
- The Niger Delta Narrative – 4.30pm
speakers: Isaac Godwin, Kofi Bartels, Akonzi Braide, Bosinde Araikpe, Hon. Soibi Jack, Udengs Eradiri.
- Sip & Paint – 5pm
Wine Tasting & Live Painting.
- Let’s Talk About Sex – 6pm
speakers: Precious Oden, Olivia Sose, Dr Richard Okoye(SaveALife Foundation), ThePamilerin & Pere Dimanche.
Thursday 29th August 2019 – Music | Film | Photography
#LetTheMusicPay – 10am
- Merchandising Content, Maximizing Distributors & Influencers for Brand Growth
speakers: Dandizzy, Joey Akan, Spaceman, Lord Jenny, DJ Skylo, IMA
- Fixing Music Rights for Artists & Selling in the Niger Delta
speakers: Joey Akan, Chris D’Razor, En Gabriel, Moral Allen
- Media Planning & Buying
speakers: Elvis Ogbodo, Dr. Barz, Rexx Uberfresh, VJ Presh, Iyesdan
- The Place of Character in Business Minded Entertainers
speakers: DJ Joenel, Kingsley Dan Patrick, Stanley Azubuike, Ephraim Emmanuel
- Digital Media & the Music Business (STREAMATHON)
speakers: Jason Hart, Young Stunna, Richard KVC, ThePamierin, Roy Clintson
THE FILM MARKET – 3pm
- From Script to Market
Hilda Dokubo, Chyke Chekwas, Matilda Lambert, Magnate Productions
- Story Telling Techniques
Dr. Ovunda Ihunwo, Jennifer Nkem Eneanya, Columbus Iroasanga, Choppenson
- Funding a Creative Project
Hilda Dokubo, Jane Gam Dede, Sokari Emmanuel
- Using Movies & Media to tell our Stories
Bobby Rak, Eugene Abels, Veronica’s Daughter, Karena Youdiowei
NEXT GENERATION SUPERSTARS
speakers: Hilda Dokubo, Tunde Bello, Enoh Ogbevire, Austin Okolo, KO Baba
pioneered by #PortHarcourtSabiTheTin
Friday 30th August 2019 – NEW MEDIA MEETS ENTREPRENEURS
(a discussion platform between creative professionals, investors, entrepreneurs, Influencers and digital marketing executives on the future of the digital technology and how it influences our business and lifestyle in the Niger Delta and beyond. This edition is themed #CashingOutOnline)
- DIGITALK: Turning likes to Dollars, E-mail Marketing & Lead Nurturing
Generate | Engage | Convert – 10am
speakers: Charles Anyanwu, Emily Wale Koya, Jerry Nnah, ThePamilerin.
- Business Model Canvass -12pm
speakers: SellitinPH, Philip Asuquo, Maple Tammy.
- The Impact of Corporate Communications on Business Development
speakers: Gabanie(NigeriaInfo), Osaze Isele, RevKen, Bereni Fibresima.
- Customer Relationships & Detention – 1.30pm
speakers: Kofi Bartels(NigeriaInfo), Mr Richard(Studio24), Nnamdi Ibe(Excel and Grace), Alete FooFooNG.
- DIY FUNDING; Making Money Without Spending Money – 3pm
speakers: Maple Tammy, Barbara Okereke (OvenSecrets), Menezy(Naijaneur), Silas Ozoya, 7Figureboss.
- Harnessing The Power of Influencers for Brand Growth – 4.30pm
speakers: Mc Prof, ThePamilerin, Wendy Amadi (Women in Port Harcourt), Nonso Iwuh(Bole Festival), Kelvin Joseph